Skip to main content
Vilros Help Center
Submit a request
Browse categories
Getting Started
Shipping & Orders
Product Support
Online Account
Privacy Policy
Company Information
Expert Advice
Contact Us
Getting Started
Shipping & Orders
Product Support
Online Account
Privacy Policy
Company Information
Expert Advice
Contact Us
How can we help?
Search the help center
Search
Categories
Getting Started
5 articles
Shipping & Orders
18 articles
Product Support
69 articles
Online Account
2 articles
Privacy Policy
1 article
Company Information
1 article
Expert Advice
1 article
Contact Us
1 article
Promoted articles
Can you help with my project?
(promoted)
Do you have a phone number?
(promoted)
I can't find my MicroSD card
(promoted)
Browse by topic
Getting Started
Shipping & Orders
Product Support
Online Account
Privacy Policy
Company Information
Expert Advice
Contact Us
Shipping & Orders
View all in Shipping & Orders
Contact Information
Do you have a phone number?
How do I contact support?
How do I email Vilros?
Delivery Questions
Do orders ship on bank holidays/public holidays?
Do You Ship To {insert country name}
Has my order shipped?
How much is shipping?
I haven't received a shipping confirmation email
See all 8 articles
General Questions
Can you help with my project?
How do I leave a product review?
Wholesale Orders
Order Questions
Can I cancel or amend my order?
I can't find my MicroSD card
Missing item from order / order incomplete
Where can I find my invoice?
Still need help?
Our support team is happy to help.
Submit a request